Real Estate Lawyers in Edwards
Representation for Residential & Commercial Transactions
Heckman & O'Connor offers real estate law services throughout Eagle County and the Western Slope. Our Edwards real estate law lawyers represent owners of commercial, residential, and ranch properties.
Real Estate Law Services
Real property is a significant investment for individuals and businesses. Real estate contracts can be confusing and the law is complex, so it is a good idea to have an attorney looking out for your best interests in any real estate transaction or dispute.
Highly Proficient Transactional Real Estate Lawyers
Any time that real estate is bought or sold, you need a skilled attorney to ensure your rights are protected and your best interests are represented. Our Edwards Real Estate lawyers can help you help negotiate and draft the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreement, among other documents. We have extensive experience in this complex area of law and are regarded as persuasive negotiators. You can count on us to help you resolve your transactional real estate issues quickly and efficiently.
The focus of our real estate law practice includes:
- Real Estate Contracts – We prepare and review purchase agreement contracts, contracts for deed agreements, lease agreements, and other real estate contracts. Our attorneys make sure your contract has the necessary provisions to protect your interests.
- Party Wall Agreements – This is a legal document that describes how issues related to a common wall will be addressed. These agreements are increasingly being used by townhouses, duplexes, and attached homeowners in place of managed homeowners’ associations.
- Encroachments – We help each client find the right encroachment remedy, including encroachment agreements, the sale of encroached upon property, and resolving disputes in court.
- Boundary Disputes – Boundary disputes between neighbors are fairly common. Our attorneys will explain your options and help you resolve your dispute.
- Title Matters – Our attorneys can examine county land records to ensure that the title to a property is free and clear of claims, judgments, outstanding mortgages, unpaid taxes, defective deeds, and other defects.
Whether you need a real estate law attorney in Edwards to review a contract, ensure that a title is carefully reviewed, or resolve an encroachment dispute, our lawyers offer quality representation for residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes.
Personalized Representation in Real Estate Law Matters
Each situation is unique and requires a personalized approach. Our firm is small enough to provide personalized legal services and accessibility for our clients, yet we have been here long enough to offer the legal resources you need.
For additional information about our real estate law services or to arrange a consultation, please call our Edwards office at 970-926-5991.